Hughes Management Group is committed to providing outstanding real estate management services to both owners and tenants. We manage single family homes, duplexes and townhomes, specializing in property management in the Cleveland County area. Our professional services are comprehensive and designed to meet your specialized requirements. The following is a summary of our services:
- Leasing – A licensed and experienced Realtor is available to take calls and show rental properties seven days a week, excluding holidays. All sign and advertising calls go directly to the leasing agent’s mobile phone except in overload situations where they are answered by office personel.
- Marketing – We promote your property with both on-site signs and internet websites. We do extensive internet advertising at very low cost to the property owner.
- Tenant Screening – We carefully screen each applicant by employing a full range of screening options/background checks, such as: credit reports, criminal checks where warranted, reference checks, former residence checks, employment and income verifications, and other inquiries as deemed necessary.
- Lease Forms – Our property owners are protected by our use of fully reviewed and up to date rental application forms and leasing contracts. All of our forms are in full compliance with the Oklahoma Landlord and Tenants Act.
- Property Inspections – All properties are monitored to ensure lease requirements are fully complied with to include a full walk through with new tenants upon occupancy, frequent drive by inspections, informal compliance checks when needed repairs are accomplished and a detailed checkout inspection when each tenant departs.
- Accounting – A computerized statement of expenses and income (along with copies of all receipts) for each property is provided to the owner on a monthly basis, along with a net income check or bank deposit as appropriate. Annual summary statements are provided at the end of each calendar year to assist in tax compliance. All security deposits are maintained at First Fidelity Bank, as are all operating funds at no cost to the client.
- Maintenance and Repairs – We promptly respond to all property maintenance and repair requirements by arranging for and supervising repairs by authorized and licensed (when appropriate) technicians. We accompany all repairmen and notify clients of repairs to ensure a continuing awareness of their property’s condition.